Here are a few pictures of the *Poor Folks Derby*...yeah, I'm really missing being at Church Hill Downs. I just may have to find a friend to go to The Oaks (a.k.a. Louisville's Derby) with next year. Life's too short to miss any more of the fun!
The Derby Hat Contest

Maggie's Hat

Sydney joined in the fun this year

Hillbilly Golf.........I want Bubba to make me one for Mother's Day

Of Course! Corn Hole

Hangin...

BIG Bonfire

The Cigar Smoking section ;-)

Yes, Lucas was there, but we didn't see much of him. His Skateboard is his best friend and they (and a few other kids) were off and had no idea there were any horses running anywhere! Clayton also graced us with his presence for a good while. He even played his guitar w/a impromptu *band*...wished I had pics of that! Oh! and the night was concluded with a fabulous Thunder Over Fisherville. For the non-'villians, that is a smaller version of the Grand Fireworks called Thunder Over Louisville!

No comments:
Post a Comment