Bubba has not been working as hard as in the past. He's spending more time with us. We went to the Flea Market several weeks ago, and to an Arts and Crafts festival last weekend. We took Mother and she REALLY enjoyed herself! OH!! She met her 90 yr old Man that can drive at night.............AND he has a really cool car!! I don't know who got the bigger thrill out of this meeting!!

Me? I've been working hard. Funny, how my job has not been affected by the so called Recession. Well, except for my sweet sis and bil! Praying! Loving the Fall weather that is coming. I'm trying to plan a girls day/weekend out to an Artsy little Kentucky town. I haven't had much luck, yet, but I'm not giving up! Friendships are important to me, they always have, and lately I feel the need more than ever to keep these up! Ha!! Or even a night out with a few beers! I got a new lens for my camera and have been having fun with it! Also have been reading photography blogs to learn more about Adobe Elements! I titled this one Summertime!

Clayton...working hard. I hope. Busy at Bellarmine and work. We don't see much of him lately, so I hope that is a good thing! We all were going to go out on the boat last Sunday...one last time before winter...but it rained all day. We hoped he'd be home for supper or something, but he had a history test to study for.
Lucas....still skateboarding and loving it!

He seems to love Eastern. AND...all his classes that he does not have homework in. If I could only get him to do his homework...he probably would not be failing 2 classes. ::ouch:: We are working on this...as our never ending life challenage. All the other classes are going well and good grades.
Funny how he doesn't have any homework in those...hummm... The more I think about it, the more I think Eastern High is a good fit for him. Going public has certainly made him happy. The good?? He is doing great on getting up in the morning and not missing the bus....and is doing well getting to bed at night also. Certainly making mom happy, there!
Magg's?? Busy little bee! Volleyball, Choir, and the play (Willy Wonka) is taking over her afternoons. She enjoys being busy with them and getting to have fun with her friends in the afternoons. On the other hand, 5th grade has started out a bit challenaging for her this yr.

She is doing well, but as I told her, 5th grade is going to be harder than 4th grade and we will have to adjust. Then last week, she got very sick! Missed 4 days of school :not fun: and it's taken a lot to get caught up! She begged to go back last Friday, but after having a 102-103* fever all week, noway would I let her.
Still truckin on with the braces. It's amazing how fast her teeth are moving. I think it's interesting to see how they do it as compared to how I remember it when I had them!

Of course we have our furry friends to keep us happy and on our toes!

Got FOOD???

So, there you have it, Life is Good!

No comments:
Post a Comment