*sigh* You know, I panic everytime the phone rings and I see 'Clayton' on the caller ID. Ohhhhhhh...it's ALWAYS some kind of bad news! He is such a good kid, good hearted person, how can there be so much bad news?? OK, I admit that the "news" ranges from I lost my bank account # to Mom...I had a wreck. The calls *always* start out with, ** MOM**...........and my heart sinks. so. low. to. a. death. stop... Once, my phone rang at 12:00AM MIDNIGHT!!! Clayton...says the caller ID. O..............m..................G...............
After picking myself up off the floor, and answered, WHAT'S WRONG(???), I find out that he only needed me to deposit via computer banking enough for him to go to McD's RIGHT NOW..... Yes, he had not eaten in 2 days and at midnight, decided the only thing to do was to call mom so he could go to McD's.
So, he called the other day, in a panic telling me he lost his bank acct #. A real emergency. I told him we needed to have to have a talk. Panic in his voice, he was like, WHAT?? I told him how I felt everytime I see his name on caller ID, blaa, blaa, blaa, and then tell him he needs to call me more often w/GOOD news! :-D
LOL, what does he cheerfully say?? "Mom, I have a Girlfiend!"
Wonderful, now, let me ask.....
Is that GOOD news...or Bad news?? LOL! I love that kid!

3 comments:
OMG Jackie! That is freakin' hysterical! LOL I can relate!
OMG how cute is that?!?! I think it's good news, but then again, I only have a 10 and 3 year old. LOL! My brother's going through it with his son who's a freshman in college. Thank God for text messaging. LOL.
LOL!!!! I bet it's a good thing. And HOLY COW girl - that boy is HANDSOME!!!!
Post a Comment