
He's 19.
He marches to a beat of his own drum
I can't control that
but I want to
what to do
what to do
Quit college
good kid
I think
works hard
never asks for a thing
not even new clothes
saves 1/2 of all paychecks
Wants to move out
with people I question
I don't know them well
ahhh...Marches to a beat of his own drum.
Says he can make it
I say on Love and Peanut Butter alone
Says he needs to make his own mistakes
I say you are my first born
let me protect you.
I guess the time has come
to let go
it's hard
Happy Mother's Day
Thank you for making me a Mom.

1 comment:
WOW, that just brought tears to my eyes...but in the best kind of way! You are a great Mom! Love you Aunt Jackie :o)
Post a Comment