First off ...
Lucas got his braces off!
Before with long hair:
Ta Da!! (and w/a hair cut!)
I can't believe he's had those on for 22 mos. Just seems like yesterday! Maggie still has about another yr +- to go and then I'll be showing off her smile too! Yeah, Lucas!!
SPRING BREAKMy sister and niece took Maggie and I to Indianapolis, IN for 2 days. We really had a great time. We started out at Subway for lunch. I was very happy!
The first day we spent at the Indianapolis Children's Museum. Lots to do and see there!
My sister and I found the the Barbie section! That was way too cool for us, as we had a ball trying to remember what we had...what was mine and what was her's. Maggie and Sydney didn't get into it as much, but it was KEWL!
We actually had this same set up!
Maggie got to try out her skill
We all 4 raced our boats...mine sunk!
We stayed at a Holiday Inn that had an Indoor Waterpark. The girls loved that part!
On our last day, right before we were to leave and go home, they had a "Duck Race" to benefit The American Cancer Society. Of course the first person I thought of was Bobby, so I decided to spend 5 bucks on it (5 ducks) and told Bobby to help me win! Sandra did the same, as the prize was a free nights stay...
Guess who's duck came out first???? SANDRA'S!!! :-) I made her promise she would bring Maggie and I back up with her and Syd!
Then it was time to turn in the tubes and head home.
No comments:
Post a Comment